300 S East Avenue Jackson, MI 49203
Pay Rate: 22/hr
- Manage work orders in an efficient manner to ensure manufacturing has necessary work at all times
- Expedite orders for customers; expedite shortages with buyers; communicate updates to customer service.
- Prepare reports and other correspondence
- Coordinate material requirements with production schedules, customer requirements and provide feedback to scheduling and management.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 1 year in Supply Chain Role
- Strong project and time management, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of ERP and procurement processes
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, Kaizen, Root Cause analysis and/or similar tools
- Experience using forecasting, demand planning, scheduling and inventory management tools and concepts
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within ITAR,. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S, Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green
Card Holder), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Material Planner - 18243