410 N Balph Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15202
IMMEDIATE OPENING for a Materials Inspector with our engineering client.Contract to possible permanent hire opportunity.
Pay Rate: 13-15/hr
In this role as the Materials Inspector, you will inspect and test construction materials such as soils, concrete, asphalt and masonry to ensure that testing, sampling, and inspections comply with drawings, specifications and applicable industry standards.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Geology, Engineering Science or related field
- Associate Degree and/or equivalent level of experience
- Prior experience in construction materials testing.
- PA driver’s license, own vehicle and current insurance.
- Reliable and dependable
- Great communication skills
- Solid math skills with accuracy
- Ability to work overtime and weekend hours as required
- Any related certifications would be a plus, but not required