3200 Innovation Place Youngstown, OH 44509
Pay Rate: 16-19/hr
Our client is looking for a reliable and driven self-started, who works well in a team environment to perform mechanical assemblies of machine parts.
- Read and interpret mechanical assembly drawings and parts lists.
- Assemble fabricated and purchased parts using assembly drawings and parts lists
- Align components to designed tolerances.
- Install moving parts such as shafts, levers, bearings, etc and verifies proper movement.
- Use hand or power tools to trim, shim, cut or make other adjustments for proper component assembly.
- Bend and fit piping and tubing for water, hydraulic, pneumatic and lubrication systems.
- Operate overhead cranes, industrial fork trucks, and aerial lifts.
Requirements and Experience
- 3+ years of experience building mechanical assemblies for production machinery
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical assembly, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematic drawings
- Solid math and measurement skills
- Proven mechanical aptitude using a variety of hand tools and shop equipment
- Working knowledge of industry standards for mechanical assembly
- Must possess own hand tools and tool box
Mechanical Assembler - 17427