Mechanical Engineer HVAC
Philadelphia, PA 19153 US
Direct hire opportunity with our engineering client for a Mechanical Engineer with a focus on HVAC systems.
- Design various HVAC systems for commercial, municipal, or industrial facilities
- Consult on HVAC system and equipment design for a wide range of projects, and work with other engineers, project managers, and construction professionals as needed to create and/or modify design parameters.
- Analyze HVAC systems and equipment when necessary to find inefficiencies or malfunctions and create solutions to optimize performance and increase the efficiency of operation.
- Perform field inspections
- Develop system narratives, complete load calculations, equipment selection, and other related design tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering with EIT or PE License
- 3-5 years of HVAC engineering design experience
- AutoCAD and Carrier HAP load calculation software experience
- Ability to make decisions in high-stress situations.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
HVAC - Mechanical Engineer - 26505
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development Manager - Philadelphia Division
Mark is a Penn State alum with a Bachelors’ Degree in Information Sciences and Technology. He was born and raised in Williamsport, PA where he earned his Eagle Scout rank which he considers one of his most revered accomplishments. Mark began working at Oxford Solutions in 2012 as an IT Recruiter, before moving into a leadership role managing a team of technical recruiters. In his current role as Business Development Manager for our Philadelphia branch, he partners with IT clients within small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations to identify niche talent. Mark spends most of his free time with his two daughters or watching Penn State sports. He is also an avid Green Bay Packers Fan.