Mechanical Plumbing Engineer
Philadelphia, PA 19153 US
Direct hire opportunity with our engineering for a Mechanical Engineer for a role focus on plumbing projects.
- Prepare detail layout plans for all drainage and water supply systems for commercial, municipal and industrial facilities
- Perform routine inspection of all equipment and components, and assist in fabrication if needed
- Collaborate with various teams to design all architectural and electrical requirements for all plumbing projects.
- Assist to allocate appropriate CAD design for all activities and ensure compliance to all client timeframe.
- Evaluate all design drawings according to required quality regulations.
- Monitor installation and perform tests on various water and sewage lines for all residential and commercial buildings.
- Administer all plumbing work and provide certification to all contractor bills.
- Perform regular inspection al materials and works for all plumbing activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering with EIT or PE License
- 3-5 years of engineering experience in designing plumbing systems for commercial, municipal, or industrial facilities
- Thorough knowledge of plumbing design and corresponding terminology.
- Excellent ability to read, interpret, and implement plumbing design documentation.
- Excellent work ethic and attitude.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills, the ability to plan, balance, and prioritize work.
Plumbing - Mechanical Engineer - 26504
Meet Your Recruiter
Business Development Manager - Philadelphia Division
Mark is a Penn State alum with a Bachelors’ Degree in Information Sciences and Technology. He was born and raised in Williamsport, PA where he earned his Eagle Scout rank which he considers one of his most revered accomplishments. Mark began working at Oxford Solutions in 2012 as an IT Recruiter, before moving into a leadership role managing a team of technical recruiters. In his current role as Business Development Manager for our Philadelphia branch, he partners with IT clients within small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations to identify niche talent. Mark spends most of his free time with his two daughters or watching Penn State sports. He is also an avid Green Bay Packers Fan.