Microsoft Applications Analyst
Washington, PA 15301 US
Direct hire opportunity available for a Microsoft Applications Analyst. Work onsite in Washington, PA area.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting and optimizing Microsoft applications and business solutions. Your expertise in Microsoft applications will be pivotal in ensuring our teams have access to efficient and effective tools for their day-to-day tasks.
- Provide analysis, development, implementation and operational support for clients in use of Microsoft applications, including but not limited to Dynamics 365 Sales, SharePoint, and related Microsoft Cloud applications (MS APPS).
- Identify opportunities to improve the functionality and efficiency of Microsoft applications and related business processes.
- Maintain accurate documentation of configurations, customizations, and user guides for Microsoft applications.
- Conduct training sessions to empower users with the knowledge and skills required to make the most of Microsoft applications.
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure seamless integration of Microsoft applications with other systems and tools.
- Ensure that Microsoft applications adhere to security protocols and compliance standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of applicable experience with Microsoft applications or related business applications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, Teams, and Dynamics 365.
- Familiarity with database and ERP software preferred
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Technical certifications, a plus (Azure, Microsoft and Cloud Certifications)
Microsoft Applications Analyst - 26527