Microsoft Systems Engineer
Mylan Pittsburgh, PA 15317
Full-Time, Direct Hire Opening
The Systems Engineer will provide expertise and leadership in identifying, evaluating and leading the deployment of new systems and capabilities related to the end user experience.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least 2 years experience preferred.
- MTA, MCSA and/or MCSE certifications preferred
- Experience with Enterprise client management suites (Microsoft SCCM, Intune, AirWatch, SMS, or similar), GPO, Batch file and VB script creation and maintenance.
- Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems experience
- Experience with Active Directory management and design is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Windows, PC and mobile management tools, Group Policy and other scripting tools.
- General knowledge of Computing, Networking and virtualization and cloud.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Must have experience in IT Infrastructure landscape and architecture design, Device Management tools, and Windows Desktop and Active Directory environments to administer and optimize.
Microsoft Systems Engineer - 16730