Mutual Fund Client Specialist
500 Grant Street Pittsburgh, PA 15258
Pay Rate: 23/hr
In this role, you are tasked with providing top quality service to clients and for administration of assigned corporate trust and/or agency accounts.
- Support Client Managers in administering investment accounts
- Coordinate services and monitor contractual obligations.
- Active participation in retentive marketing efforts for securing additional business opportunities.
- Monitor incoming funds, initiate instructions for outgoing funds, reconcile out.-of. bank assets
- Prepare client audit confirmations and assist the Client Manager in the collection of fees
- Bachelor Degree in Business or related field.
- 2 years professional work experience, financial experience a plus
- Mutual fund compliance and investment fund terminology knowledge a plus
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
- Client-focused; Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task while demonstrating detail orientation.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and organizational skills required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Mutual Fund Client Specialist - 18049