Harrisburg, PA 17140
Pay Rate: 40/hr
In this role, you will work as part of a team of network engineers responsible for design, installation, configuration, and management of Cisco hardware systems.
You will be responsible for Cisco ASA VPN operations, Cisco WLC environment and internal Application Load balancing.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- CCNP certification preferred
- 8 years experience with:
- Cisco ASA and Cisco VPN
- Routing and Switching
- 5 years experience with
- Cisco Wireless LAN controller
- Cisco Nexus
- Application Load balancing (Citrix NetScaler)
- Ability to establish and meet work schedules within limited time frames, under tight deadlines.
- Effective problem solving and multi-tasking between multiple projects.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal communications.
- Ability to work off hours as the need arises in support of changes to the network.
Protocols, configurations, technologies, etc.:
TCP/IP, IPSEC, GRE, OSPF, BGP, DMVPN, VSS, VRF and VRF Lite, QOS, MPLS, Ethernet, VOIP, routing, switching, load balancing, VLAN, SVI, TACACS
Cisco PRIME, Cisco IOS, Microsoft Office, Visio, Remedy, LibreNMS, Solar Winds Orion
Cisco Network Engineer - 17954