800 Allegheny Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15233
Junior Network Engineer opening with our local client.
Pay Rate: 25-35/hr
In this role as Junior Network Engineer you work as part of a collaborative team to design, implement and operate secure, complex and large-scale local and wide area networks (LAN and WAN), internet and intranet services and data communications to ensure availability, reliability, serviceability, performance and responsiveness that meet organizational demands.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information science or related field
- 5+ years’ overall networking experience experience
- VoIP, Unified Communications Cisco networking experience
- Experience working with F5 BIG-IP and BIG-DNS load balancers
- Experience in roll out of multiple switch upgrades, routers, and optical gear.
- Next-generation firewalls (Palo Alto, Fortinet, Juniper)
- WAN implementation experience
- Experience developing RFPs for network hardware, software and wireless technologies
- Design and implementation of Quality of Service (QoS0 on LAN and metropolitan area optical networks.
- Team player; Great communication skills
Junior Network Engineer - 18613