Network Operations Support
2000 Corporate Dr Canonsburg, MA 15317
Network Operations Support (NOC Operator) opening with our telecommunications client.
Pay Rate: 20/hr
Must be willing to work rotating shifts that vary between 8 and 12 hour shifts including weekends.
In this NOC role, you will be responsible for monitoring, tracking, and escalating wireless tower monitoring and lighting systems to ensure company compliance with federal regulations.
- Monitor alarm activity from remote communications sites to ensure company compliance with FAA/FCC.
- Answer incoming calls and monitor various e-mail accounts and act according to NOC procedures and processes.
- Open, track, and close NOC trouble tickets with the regions.
- Interface with field personnel to verify repairs and testing of lighting alarm systems.
- Assist in resolution of NOC daily reports.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and configuration of tower monitoring and lighting systems.
- Provide first contact with land owners, outside vendors, police, fire and emergency service responders.
- High School Diploma
- Prior customer service and/or service dispatch experience
- Knowledge of wireless communications a plus
- Basic telephone operation skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with help desk ticketing systems and documentation
Network Operations Support - NOC Operator - 19279