Network Security Administrator
One Armstrong Place Butler, PA 16001
The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge in network and security technologies along with exposure to Linux, Mobile, or Wintel platforms.
In this role, you are responsible for supporting company-wide networking and security devices. You will oversee all Network, Security, and Data Center Facility issues as well as future designs and changes.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Support, configure, maintain and upgrade networks and servers.
- Ensure network security and connectivity.
- Maintain network and security devices such as routers, switches, firewalls, and VPN concentrators.
- Administer security policies to control access to systems/networks, and regularly report to management on risks and threats to the organization.
- Developing and maintaining documentation as required.
- Associate Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in network or security administration
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Experience maintaining LAN and WAN
- Experience with Linux and open source software including monitoring and logging platforms highly desired
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to relate to a range of user levels.
- Requires strong problem solving skills, organizational and time management capabilities.
Senior Network and Security Administrator - IT Security - 17774