300 S East Avenue Jackson, MI 49203
Pay Rate: 19/hr
Schedule: 7 am- 4 pm
In this role, you will perform basic clerical functions that will include preparing work orders to be released to the manufacturing floor.
- HS Diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years clerical experience
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Basic computer skills are required.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Office Clerk - Clerical Support - 17561