Office Manager Executive Assistant
Philadelphia, PA 19153 US
- Coordinate appointments and meetings and manage staff calendars and schedules.
- Organize and manage quarterly executive meetings.
- Produce reports, compose correspondence, and work with HR on creating new policy/procedures.
- Coordinate temporary housing and travel liaisons.
- Create presentations and other management-level reports.
- Directly oversee all activities regarding holiday planning, company donations, community, and corporate events.
- Travel once per quarter to attend executive meetings
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 5 to 10+ years of experience supporting C-Level Executives in an office manager and/or executive assistant role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners, and donors
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.