Online Data Specialist
Meridian, ID 83646
Pay Rate: 14-15/hr
In this role, you will work with Fortune 500 clients and internal stakeholders in a collaborative team atmosphere, the Data Specialist will review online content to locate meaningful data and take action to remove content which violates clients’ Intellectual Property rights.
- Manipulate data to perform analysis and identify trends;
- Collaborate with team members to solve ad-hoc and business problems;
- Understand client’s business priorities, brand specifics, and the resulting online threat vector.
- Efficiently identify and mitigate online infringements
- Provide clear, professional written and verbal communications to internal stakeholders;
- Knowledge of internet research
- Ability to identify and communicate trends through data and data-driven visuals.
- Inquisitive, learning mindset, and comfortable asking questions
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Mid-level Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Deadline-driven with prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
Online Data Research Specialist / Data Entry Specialist - 17117