Operation Change Manager
downtown Pittsburgh, PA 15222
In this role, you will oversee the organizational change management of a large scale people and workstation restructuring across multiple building locations.
- Defines organizational change management approach and plan
- Conducts stakeholders analysis and defines communication strategy
- Execute plan for employee colocation
- Defines policies and procedures for workforce management, including remote working policies, flex hours, guiding principles & rules of engagement for colocation.
- Defines and facilitates focus groups
- Executes Change Management activities, interactions and engagements
- Defines instructional training needs for team members
- ITIL and/or HR Certification are strongly preferred.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role managing and implementing organizational workforce changes
- Experience facilitating large scale employee/workstation moves.
- Vendor relationship and statement management experience
- Risk and issue management experience
- Organizational skills, attention to detail
- Strong MS Office experience required (Excel, PowerPoint)
Operation Change Manager - Organizational Change Manager - 17356