Oracle EBS Analyst
Pittsburgh, PA 15212 US
Direct hire opening with our client for an Oracle EBS Reporting Analyst.
In this role you will be the owner and application administrator of the Oracle EBS Reporting Applications (specifically Orbit Analytics as well as Oracle Enterprise Command Center Framework).
- Formulate and implement strategies and policies around the maintenance, support, administration, and strategic usage of reporting solutions.
- Assist business partners and customers with their reporting and analytics needs and translate them into functional requirements.
- Coordinate the design and development of data models that can be used across the business
- Lead implementation of analytical solutions that advances the organization’s data strategy and promotes data integrity and quality.
- Support system upgrades, deployments, configuration, and technology expansions of the reporting software.
- Continuously improve development practices, standards, procedures, and controls
- Document release notes and develop training materials for business users.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor's degree OR 3 years of additional experience in Information Technology in lieu of a degree.
- At least 2 years of overall IT experience
- 2+ years working with data analytics and reporting tools (PowerBI or Tabeleau)
- Experience with Oracle R12 (12.2), Oracle 19c databases, PL/SQL, SQL.
- Prior experience with Orbit Analytics a plus
- Working knowledge of Oracle ERP modules a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
Oracle EBS Reporting Analyst - 26139