Oracle Systems Administrator
2 Hanson Place Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Monitor, report, troubleshoot, escalate and resolve technical issues with Oracle WebCenter 11g/12c, SOA11g/12c associated systems.
- Installation and Configuration of Oracle WebCenter 11g/12c , SOA11g/12c related components.
- Deploying applications and composites to Oracle WebCenter Portal and SOA environments
- Apply systems analysis techniques and procedures to identify and resolve Oracle WebCenter 11g/12c and SOA11g/12c issues
- Executing key Patching cycles for Security patches for Oracle WebCenter 11g/12c and SOA11g/12c.
- Review and analyze relevant middleware logs and perform Incident resolution with Root cause analysis.
- Documenting processes, standards and methodologies for working with client data and systems.
- Provide technical troubleshooting on issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle WebLogic Server, SOA Suite and Service Bus and Web Services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems or other related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of experience with one or more of the following technologies:
- Oracle WebLogic Server 11g/12c
- Oracle HTTP Server 11g/12c
- Oracle WebCenter Suite (Portal, Content) 11g/12c
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g/12c
- Oracle Identity & Access Management Suite (OAM, OUD, IdM) 11g and 12c integration with WebCenter Suites.
- Experience with installation and configuration of Oracle Fusion Middleware products in high-availability environments.
- Experience troubleshooting, performance tuning and administration support of Oracle WebLogic Server, JVM and OHS.
- Experience with setting up startup and shutdown scripts and other automating tasks.
- Solid understanding of JavaEE, XML, Web Services, Web Servers, and Application Servers.
- Solid understanding of Oracle WebLogic architecture and administration.
- Exposure to Service Now, Remedy ticketing system, JIRA Service Desk, SVN or similar tools
- Hands on experience with Unix/Linux environments
Oracle Systems Administrator - 17805