Order Fulfillment Associate
2101 W. Pike Street, Canonsburg, PA 15342
(Canonsburg, PA area)
Pay Rate: 15-16/hr
- Places orders to cover manufacturing equipment requirements
- Schedules order need dates and monitors the requirements in order to reschedule or cancel orders based on customer requirements and demand.
- Expedites and follows up on parts shortages with vendors or internal suppliers.
- Interfaces with other departments on vendor problems, new parts or new product lines to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Reviews and monitors part info record files and reports for accuracy.
- Reconciles errors and discrepancies between accounting and Supply Chain records.
- Associate Degree preferred
- Experience in a similar role with a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- MRP systems experience
- Solid communication skills
Order Fulfillment Associate / Logistics - Manufacturing - 17076