PMO Business Analyst
240 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10286
(Greenwich Village, New York, NY)
Contract to Permanent Hire Opportunity
Pay Rate: 60-64/hr
- Collecting data (issues, risks, RAG status, dependencies, remediation plans(Path to Green) on projects or work streams in a program or project portfolio
- Implementing standards, processes and best practices across a large organization for collecting, tracking, monitoring and reporting on program data and deliverables.
- Defining, designing, implementing (and manage ongoing production of) tracking and reporting capabilities to support the PMO and stakeholders in adherence to standards and processes and ensure activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Prepare reporting (i.e. dashboards, RAG reports) for senior executive audiences.
- Ensuring documentation and reports are relevant, accurate, complete and maintained in a controlled environment.
- Working with program stakeholders (at all levels of the organization) to ensure submitted data (progress, status, issues, risks, etc.) are current, relevant, clear and able to be easily understood by executive audiences.
- Working with program stakeholders on refining best practices/coaching/training on tools.
- Analyzing, synthesizing, and consolidating the data collected from program status information, comparing results with baseline and communicating status to management.
- Lead the implementation and management of program governance frameworks and development of appropriate reporting tools which deliver value.
- 5+ years of in a Project/Program Management Office (PMO); 5 years of experience within financial services/investment services
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong comfort level managing and manipulating data sets (including unstructured data)
- Experience administering SharePoint sites.
- Working knowledge of automated tool sets used to collect project/program data and create reporting for senior audiences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; comfortable presenting to/interacting with senior level audiences.
The following knowledge would be a plus:
- Tableau or other visualization tool
- Sharepoint development skills
- Microsoft InfoPath
PMO Business Analyst - Investment Services - 16934