PMO Business Analyst
240 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10286
New York, NY
Pay Rate: 64/hr
Duties will include:
- Collecting, analyzing, and synthesizing qualitative data submitted by program stakeholders.
- Implementing standards, processes and best practices across a large organization for collecting, tracking, monitoring and reporting on program data and deliverables.
- Enforcing the use of program standards and processes.
- Defining, designing, implementing tracking and reporting capabilities to support the PMO and stakeholders in adherence to standards and processes and ensure activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Prepare reporting (i.e. dashboards, RAG reports) for senior executive audiences.
- Ensuring documentation and reports are relevant, accurate, complete and maintained in a controlled environment.
- Working with program stakeholders (at all levels of the organization) to ensure submitted data (progress, status, issues, risks, etc.) are current, relevant, clear and able to be easily understood by executive audiences.
- Working with program stakeholders on refining best practices/coaching/training on tools.
- Running organized meetings, sometimes with executive audience, and providing meeting notes with clear next steps. Manage take aways, drive next steps.
- Analyzing, synthesizing, and consolidating the data collected from program status information, comparing results with baseline and communicating status to management.
- Lead the implementation and management of program governance frameworks and development of appropriate reporting tools which deliver value.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years' experience in financial services preferred
- Financial experience in investment services highly preferred
- 3 years' experience in a PMO role (interacting with project managers/stakeholders, collecting project status, risks and issues, conducting quality checks on collected information and data and reporting to senior executive audiences.)
- Experience managing and manipulating data sets (including unstructured data)
- Working knowledge of automated tool sets used to collect project/program data and create reporting for senior audiences
- SharePoint and Jira experience preferred
- Experience administering SharePoint sites
- Tableau or other visualization tool experience is a plus.
- Microsoft InfoPath experience is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office suite – especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to influence without direct authority; balance diplomacy and tact with assertiveness and persistence
- Interface and build strong rapport/relationships with stakeholders (includes senior management)