5000 6TH Ave Altoona, PA 16602
Immediate opening for a Packaging Associate with our client.
This is contract to start, with potential to become a direct hire role.
Pay Rate: 15/hr
In this role you will be packing, labeling and shipping products. Detail orientation and strong organizational skills are a must for accuracy and efficiency of labeling and shipping duties.
- Process and expedite the flow of material and equipment in and out of the warehouse
- Work with various computer systems to include: ticketing system, inventory management, messaging and email software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Organize materials demands; stocking, pulling and issuing materials as needed
- Work with Materials Planner to ensure appropriate inventory stock levels are maintained.
- Maintain a safe and organized work environment to include: conducting cycle counts, cleaning, straightening, labeling and organizing stock rooms and warehouse areas
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 2 year of year of warehouse, packaging, shipping and receiving experience
- Proficient with Windows workstation, server operating systems; MS Office products (Windows OS, MS Office Suite).
- Customer services; Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced production environment
- Ability to lift and move objects, up to 50 lbs
- Experience with warehouse operations and maintenance required and forklift experience a plus
Packaging Associate - 18848