Pittsburgh, PA 15275 US
Opening with our client for an Environmental Permitting Specialist. Looking for someone with a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or Environmental Science and 3+ years of experience.
- Draft environmental permit applications; permit modifications; permit or regulatory driven periodic reports, test plans and reports
- Oversee field examinations and report hazardous locations and materials.
- Maintain management information systems that identify the location of hazardous sites, chemical inventories, and complaint investigations.
- Develop and recommend solutions to eliminate pollution and environmental hazards.
- Perform research and report your findings on the current environmental conditions.
- Prepare clear and detailed written reports about field inspections.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or Environmental Science.
- 3+ years of experience in design and permitting of residential land development projects in PA (NPDES and EPA permitting)
- Wetland and Stream delineation certification a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work remotely and in office setting.
Environmental Permitting Specialist - 26396