Personal Lines Account Manager
Indiana, PA 15701
If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast paced sales environment this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
The Personal Lines Account Manager will be taking calls from clients and will be writing policies and researching products.
- Establish and grow customer relationships by providing superior customer service at every interaction
- Respond to inquiries regarding all aspects of insurance including eligibility, coverages, policy changes, claims and billing
- Identify customer needs and provide a solution while maintaining a concern for timeliness and completeness
- Work closely with producers to ensure that renewals and new sales are completed within established timelines
- 3+ years personal lines insurance experience with a minimum of one year experience in an independent insurance agency.
- Current PA Property & Casualty license
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with insurance management software
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Superior customer service and problem solving skills
Personal Lines Account Manager - 18564