Pharmacy Benefits System Analyst
100 Parsons Pond Drive Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
Interested candidates need to have experience with administration in the healthcare industry as well as knowledge of PBM (pharmacy benefit management) systems.
In this PBM Analyst role, your daily responsibilities will include request tracking, researching operational issues and running reports for internal and external clients, providing documentation related to completion of assigned tasks and identifying operational or productivity enhancements.
- Review, analyze and verify assigned benefit set-ups as they relate to products and programs.
- Identify needs for customization to support client benefit requirements; run customized and scheduled reports
- Manage performance guarantee tracking and report distribution for internal/external clients
- Assist with operation input related to new product development; identification, research and resolution of operational issues
- Provide training and mentoring for new team members
- Track and report progress to team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Perform verification/QA and system testing before implementation and within contractual timeframe agreements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 to 7 years of equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of the healthcare and PBM (pharmacy benefit management) industry and its products and services
- Technical and problem solving skills related to computerized processes.
- PC Skills including Microsoft Office and SharePoint
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Detailed oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
Pharmacy Benefits System Analyst - PBM - Healthcare Claims - 18599