3000 Ericsson Drive Warrendale, PA 15086
Our client is looking for a dependable Pharmacy Technician that will assistant Pharmacist team in processing prescriptions for customers in a retail pharmacy environment.
Pay Rate: 15/hr
MUST BE OPEN TO WORKING ALL SHIFTS
Your goal is to provide assistance to ensure the pharmacy runs smoothly!
As a pharmacy technician you must be detail-oriented and reliable. You must possess excellent communication skills as well as aptitude in using computers.
- Receive prescriptions and check their validity
- Enter patient profile and insurance information into database
- Verify all information is correct for processing
- Resolve issues when they arise (e.g. rejected insurance claims)
- Sort, stock, label medication and monitor inventory
- Undertake administrative tasks (e.g.record-keeping) as assigned
- Comply with all security measures and quality standards
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Pharmacy Technician certification preferred
- Entry-level to 1 year clerical experience and/or pharmacy technician experience
- PC skills; Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to adhere to strict HIPAAs regulations and patient privacy
- Basic math skills
- Solid communication skills; Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, production environment.
- Available to work a flexible schedule as needed
Pharmacy Technician - 18071