400 E Lincoln Ave Searcy, AR 72143
Pay Rate: 20/hr
The position is accountable to perform financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting, accounting, special project analysis and creation of financial reports.
- Prepare, review and analyze financial forecasts, operating budgets, capital expenditures, and strategic plans.
- Provide in depth analysis on financial performance and root cause variances to forecasts.
- Perform detailed SG&A expenditure analysis to identify trends and areas in need of cost control focus.
- Perform business unit finance/accounting month-end closing procedures, complete account reconciliations, prepare journal entries.
- Analyze P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash flow statements for domestic and international business units.
- Perform hourly payroll duties, submitting data to central payroll, investigating issues, and following up with HR/Supervisors to ensure proper coding in the system
- Bachelors or Associate Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting
- At least 2 years professional experience in accounting and financial analysis
- Experience using MRP/ERP and financial systems – (Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- Strong understanding of standard financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow) and working knowledge and application of accounting principles and practices
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CPA / CMA / Master’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting
- Financial analysis experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Oracle, MfgPro, Longview or Cognos a plus
Plant Accountant / Plant Financial Analyst - 17645