Elverson, PA 19520 US
In this Plant Operations Manager role, you will provide operational management for the entire production process. Your goal is to establish and implement plans to meet corporate wide objectives; as well as communicate vision for long-term success to plant personnel.
- Prepare annual budgets and track financial data to ensure budgets and Profit and Loss goals meet plan
- Prepare, provide, and present financial data on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Ensure monthly metrics (safety, quality, productivity, cost) are met or actions are in place to ensure goals will be met
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and maintain a strong safety culture.
- Lead and support all site Quality plans and requirements
- Develop productivity and capacity plans for materials, machines, and employees
- Address site disciplinary issues and collaborate with HR to develop/implement corporate and site policies
- Lead and manage site functional area managers
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to track progress and make data-driven decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or related field required; Advanced degree a plus
- 8 years of experience in Manufacturing Operations and Production Supervision
- Proven track record of successful plant management, with a focus on safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- PSM site experience
- QMS (ISO9001, 14001) experience
- P&L ownership experience
- CAPEX planning and execution experience
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Lean Six Sigma Certification preferred (Green belt or Black belt).
- Knowledge of chemical manufacturing processes, equipment, and regulations.
Plant Operations Manager - 26538