Plant Services Administrator
3800 West 143rd St Cleveland, OH 44111
Pay Rate: 18/hr
In this role, you will oversee a variety of plant administrative tasks and serve as the liaison between employees in all departments in the facility as well as communication with vendors and contractors that provide services to the plant.
- Perform data entry in support of the Quality Control organization
- Update information on plant SharePoint sites.
- Administer plant email distribution lists.
- Arranging facilities, supplies, meals, and other necessities for plant meetings, events, and executive/customer visits.
- Assist with copier maintenance, toner, supplies, and general office supplies.
- Administer the uniform program and act as the first point of contact with the uniform vendor and employees to resolve issues and insure employees have uniforms available to meet their work requirements.
- Update postings and communications on the plant message boards.
- Managing display monitors in the cafeteria and other areas to present communications and plant updates.
- Administer the plant parking space program.
- Manage site bereavement (flowers) program
- Managing site lost and found
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree or 8 -10 years equivalent work experience within a plant environment
- Solid organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities
Plant Services Administrator - 18350