Power BI Developer (Data Visualization)
100 Federal Street Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Power BI Developer - Data Visualization
Pay Rate: 30-50/hr
The Developer (Power BI) utilizes their passion for reporting, analytics, data visualization, data science and advanced analytics to drive BI initiatives for the organization. The Power BI Developer utilizes strong data management, integration, and analytical skills to support BI initiatives in a fast-paced environment. BI work is performed within a variety of architectures, patterns and methodologies.
Responsibilities of the Power BI Developer include:
- Mapping and profiling source data,
- Developing and managing data extracts jobs,
- Performing ad-hoc and statistical analysis,
- Developing analytic cubes, reports, and dashboards, and
- Prepares and presents project deliverables to the appropriate management for project review throughout the development life cycle.
- MS or BS in related technology field.
- Power BI experience required (Power BI, Power Pivot Power Query Power View).
- 5+ years working in the Microsoft Stack (Azure SQL Server SSS, SSAS, Etc.).
- SAS Visual Analytics
- Good communicator, organized and task-focused
Power BI Developer - 17897