300 S East Avenue Jackson, MI 49203
Opening with our aerospace manufacturing client for a Strategic Pricing Analyst.
This role will consist of data coordination, analysis, and research to develop pricing strategies based on product value and market factors in support of profit optimization.
- Work with Contracts and Finance to support customer fact finds, audits, and negotiations.
- Support strategic pricing initiatives for assigned customers/products to incorporate market and value pricing methodologies.
- Evaluate historical data, competitive information and product features to develop customer/product specific pricing.
- Prepare Long Term Agreement proposal sign-offs and negotiation objectives for management review.
- Partner with Technical Support and Product Management in confirming product commerciality and competitive position for assigned product lines.
- Serve as a cross-functional back-up to other Pricing Analysts including developing part pricing and key and valued customer quoting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or analytics
- Strategic pricing experience in value and market pricing methodologies
- Knowledge of standard cost accounting
- Aerospace industry knowledge preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills including experience drafting formal correspondence
- Detail oriented, possessing good analytical skills; ability to anticipate problems & diffuse situations
Strategic Pricing Analyst - 19227