2 T.W.Alexander Drive Durham, NC 27707
Opening with our client for a Pricing Specialist.
Pay Rate: 30-31/hr
In this Pricing Specialist role, you will collect, analyze, edit, and maintain official pricing data within SAP and other data platforms while coordinating and distributing pricing changes and information across co-dependent business units as directed.
- Manage daily pricing data and review pricing for accuracy and precision.
- Maintain and update pricing data schedules and databases as needed
- Serve as administrator for commercial product pricing and discounts in SAP, routing of pricing approvals, resolving of price discrepancies, maintenance of pricelists and order forms.
- Utilize reporting tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Excel, and others) to leverage high volume business data for increased value-add to the bottom line.
- Work with marketing managers, product managers, customer service and finance to establish market year pricing.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge including pivot tables and Vlookups
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of Tableau and PowerBI tools
- Strong communication and collaboratin skills with the ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders across functional areas.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Skilled at multi-tasking in a dynamic team environment
Pricing Specialist - 18970