345 Court St Pittsburgh, PA 15205
Pay Rate: 16/hr
In this role, you are responsible for employing pricing strategies that meet stores' standards, policies and procedures. You will ensure that salespeople and marketing employees comply with pricing changes. You will also make sure that markdowns and store signage changes are accurately applied in an efficient and timely manner.
Duties will include:
- Manage daily pricing data and work with marketing to identify/troubleshoot discrepancies
- Review pricing and promotional collateral for accuracy and precision.
- Maintain and update pricing data schedules and databases as needed
- Write store communication, including obtaining all information from all business partners (merchants, signage, etc)
- Manage all coupons each week from creation to release; Partner with marketing and merchants to understand promotional requirements
- Review, identify and handle exceptions, approve, and release all handout events
- Review all rebate forms submitted via SharePoint
- Create rebate events in promotional planning
- Communicate with merchants, signage, IT, marketing, ecommerce and stores as required to ensure price accuracy
- Bachelor's Degree in Market Research, Business or related area
- Experience working in marketing and/or retail environment
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills
- Good writing skills and analytical mindset
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Skilled at multi-tasking in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to master and oversee complex tasks with minimal supervision
Pricing Specialist - 18762