Principal Mechanical Engineer
Germantown, MD 20876 US
Great new opportunity available for a Principal Mechanical Engineer with our satellite telecommunications client.
Looking for someone with 10+ years of experience in Telecommunications Electronic Packaging.
In this Mechanical Engineering lead role, you will focus on the research and development of cutting-edge satellite communication equipment and systems. You will be responsible for engineering mechanical solutions for electronic packaging challenges at the chip level, board level, enclosure level, and Data Center level.
- BSME (or MSME) in Mechanical Engineering.
- 10+ years of mechanical engineering experience in Telecommunications Electronic Packaging.
- 5+ years using 3D CAD System CREO.
- 5+ years of broad material design for high volume fabrication techniques (including plastics, die castings, extrusions, sheet metal, & elastomers).
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and have the ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Strong analytical, problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills
Our client offers top notch benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and HSA
- PTO, holidays and health and wellness events
- 401k and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and employee referral program
- Discretionary bonus based on company performance
Principal Mechanical Engineer - 26183