Process Control Engineer
1 Armco Drive Butler, PA 16045
Our client has a direct hire opening in the Butler, PA area for a Process Control Engineer.
Salary Range: 70,000 - 95,000 plus benefits and bonus incentives
Looking for a Process Controls Engineer with the following background:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience with and knowledge of:
- Control theory (PID and PI control)
- DC drives (SIMATIC Drives and Allen-Bradley Drives a plus) and DC motors
- PLC programming, Control Logix, Siemens S7, Siemens TDC
- WinCC HMI and IBA Server
- System administration experience with Windows
- Understanding of multiple network protocols and topologies
- Excellent team leadership abilities and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to practice time management skills.
- Ability to adhere to healthy safety practices.
Process Control Engineer - 16003