Process Control Engineer
#1 Quality Drive Ecorse, MI 48229
In this Process Control Engineer role, you are responsible for designing, developing, maintaining, and enhancing process control hardware and software solutions in a heavy industrial environment.
- Support production hardware and software applications, SCADA systems, Graphical HMI applications and LAN communications.
- Optimize and improve industrial plant process control solutions to meet business requirements.
- Translate business requirements into industrial application solutions and interact with personnel throughout the organization both as an individual and in a team environment.
- Provide process control support for a 24x7 industrial environment.
- Knowledge of industrial plant process control systems, including programming and technical support.
- Knowledge of SCADA systems, Graphical HMI applications and LAN communications
- Ability to analyze short and long term hardware, software, equipment, and instrumentation requirements and providing appropriate and cost-effective technical solutions.
- Ability to interface and communicate with departmental management, operations management, operating crews, control system support personnel, system support personnel and others.
Process Control Engineer - 18790