Product Marketing Manager
9442 N. Capital of Texas Hwy #400 Austin, TX 78759
Opening with our cybersecurity client for an experienced Product Marketing Manager with a focus on IT Security product marketing and lead generation.
Pay Rate: 50-53/hr
Interested candidates MUST have 5 or more years of product or marketing experience within IT Security industry!
In this Product Marketing role, you will develop and execute the overall marketing strategy in order to communicate product launches and updates for IT / cybersecurity customers.
- Develop product positioning and messaging to differentiate IT security products in the market.
- Communicate value proposition of products to the sales teams and distribution channels
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Research, create materials and educate organization on compliance regulations for security encrypted websites: maintain content for any related pages concerning data protection products: ensure content is up to date, update CTAs and lead generations based on the latest marketing programs
- Develop topics for researching and writing lead generation collateral including infographics, demos, white papers, solution briefs and presentations.
- Develop sales training materials including PowerPoint presentations, slide decks and interactive materials
- Write and propose social media blog topics
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor Degree in business, communications or marketing, or equivalent area of relevance.
- 5 years of product or marketing experience within the technology/security space (data protection, cyber security, and/or cloud services)
- Ability to understand security technologies, their value and have the ability to articulate key points, so less familiar customers and sales teams can grasp the new concepts.
- Experience with Social Media
- Familiar with Software such as: Salesforce, Pardot or Domo
- Strong organizational skills, working in a very strategic and proactive manner.
- Ability to deliver projects according to timelines and budget
IT Security Product Marketing Manager - 18974