1225 Washington Pike Bridgeville, PA 15017
The ideal candidate with have prior experience as a Product Owner along with experience in reporting and analytics and solid communication skills for interfacing with multiple internal teams.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Previous work experience as a Product Owner High-level understanding of the Microsoft technologies stack in the data and analytics space, such as Azure Data Lake Store, Power BI, Machine Learning, Spark, Jupyter note books, etc.
- Familiarity with big data solutions, data integration and quality control.
- Experience with data modeling, segmentation and visualization techniques.
- Knowledge of Scrum and Behavior-Driven Development techniques.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
Product Owner - Agile - Scrum - 18332