Highland, IL 62249 US
Opening with our client for a Production Planner.
In this role, you will report directly to the Supply Chain Manager and you will be focused on analysis and the interpretation of a variety of reports related to manufacturing production plans and processes.
- Responsible for translating the mechanical recommendations of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) into executable decisions
- Inspect (MRP) recommendations and implement.
- Approve acceptance or rejection of MRP recommendations.
- Review various reports to determine validity of MRP recommendations based on material availability, inventory levels, lead times, etc.
- Communicate with production team to ensure on timely execution of the Plan orders
- Interpret reports and execute appropriate activities to advance, delay or cancel previously scheduled materials.
- Support PLM and Forecasting activities
- Bachelor’s degree in related area
- 1 year of analytic and organizational experience in support of planning activities
- Experience in supply chain and manufacturing is a must (Knowledge of MRP)
- Keen analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficient use of spreadsheet, presentation, database structures, business objects or similar reporting tool and operating system software
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Production Planner - 25884