Professional Land Surveyor
2606 Cranberry Square Morgantown, WV 26508
Seeking an experienced Project Manager with a West Virginia PLS License.
Requires a strong technical background, CAD knowledge and transportation experience.
Duties will include managing survey projects, client contact, monitoring budgets, meeting schedules, establishing property lines, overseeing and sealing R/W plans.Requirements:
Must hold a valid West Virginia PLS license.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Land Surveying or equivalent is preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in the land survey industry including topographic and boundary surveys, platting, construction stakeout, pipeline as-built surveying procedures and as-built deliverables.
- Broad background in land surveying and managing engineering projects.
- Ability to manage a professional staff responsible for land surveying projects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with property title research and organizational skills researching previous survey evidence, maps, deeds, physical evidence, and other records to obtain necessary data for surveys
- Experience working to establish budgets and schedules.
PLS - Professional Land Surveyor - WV - West Virginia - 18478