Program Manager - Financial Operations
240 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10286
In this role, you will manage the planning, organizing and implementation of complex strategic programs (highly visible initiatives crossing multiple disciplines, businesses, and/or organizations).
- Project management via creation and maintenance of project plans, work breakdown structures, schedule effort estimation and tracking.
- Ensure delivery of projects on time, within budget, and to specification.
- Manage communication with the business at a detailed functional level, discuss/resolve issues, and manage customer expectations.
- Conducts status meetings and facilitates issues resolution and risk mitigation.
- Provide project level reporting to senior management, customers and other stakeholders.
- Reviews project plans, work breakdown structures, risk plans, estimates, and other project documentation written by junior staff to ensure they adhere to company and group standards.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 15 years’ overall experience in program management including financial services experience
- Broad experience covering various lines of business – asset servicing, investment bank, asset management (wealth management),
- Experience with interest rate products (Front Office, Middle Office or Operations) preferred
- Large Scale (Enterprise) Program Management experience
- Project Management Office (PMO) design experience
- Experience working in an enterprise program
- Exposure to high level stakeholders
- Demonstrated strategic thinking
- Demonstrated leadership skills directly or indirectly
- Solid leadership and strategic skills
- Certification – PPM PPI would be a plus
- SharePoint knowledge a plus
Program Manager - Financial Operations - 18262