Canton, MA 02136
Pay Rate: 20/hr
- Provides project administration on assigned projects
- Supports day-to-day implementation and direction for projects.
- Implements project requirements consistent with business needs.
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Develops cost, pricing, and schedule data for projects.
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements
- Measure and report on project performance
- Act as the point of contact for all participants
- Work experience as a Project Administrator, Project Coordinator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Solid organization and time-management skills
- Team player with solid communication skills
Project Administrator - 18035