2000 Corporate Dr, , Canonsburg, PA 15317
Opening with our client for a Administrative Coordinator.
In this role, you will be responsible for administrative and project coordination tasks supporting learning initiatives and technology solutions aligned with organizational goals.
Prior work experiencing in HR, training and learning functions would be a plus.
- Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
- Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
- Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
- Perform various office management functions such as supply ordering, package shipment, event coordination, office vendor coordination and payments
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience preferred in business, hr or training functions
- 1 to 3 years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
Project Coordinator - Administrative Coordinator - 19283