3 Corporate Drive Clifton Park, NY 12065
Pay Rate: 25/hr
The ideal candidate will have a background in supporting financials, bookkeeping, budgeting and invoicing. Experience with JD Edwards ERP software is preferred.
- Keeps project tracking systems up to date t
- Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
- Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
- Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Issues vendor POs, as needed
- Assist with general administrative functions such as ordering supplies, ordering, coordinating shipments, event coordination, office vendor coordination and payment (garbage, utilities, coffee, etc.)
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 1 to 3 years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience
- Experience with financials, bookkeeping, budgeting and invoicing preferred
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software
- JD Edwards experience a plus
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment
Project Coordinator - 18839