Project Cost Controller
Pittsburgh , PA 15219 US
HYBRID WORK SCHEDULE IN PITTSBURGH, PA.
Direct hire opening with our engineering client in Pittsburgh, PA for a Project Cost Controller. OPEN TO JUNIOR AND SENIOR LEVEL CANDIDATES WITH FINANCE OR ECONOMICS DEGREE. Must have prior experiencing managing finances and costs directly related to projects.
- Develop budgets and cost break downs for projects
- Conduct weekly reviews of budgets to ensure accuracy (e.g. bill rates, formulas, employee hours)
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of overall Project costs against budgets
- Ensure scope changes are identified, evaluated, documented, and approved prior to implementation
- Track internal and external invoicing and reconciliation of cash receipts and retention.
- Track subcontractor invoicing, payments and reconciliations
- Prepare quarterly reports including key performance indicators
- Bachelor’s degree in an project management, economics, or finance field preferred
- 2 to 3+ years prior experience managing project costs
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Strong communication across all levels of management
Project Cost Controller - 26125