Pittsburgh, PA 15222 US
Direct hire opportunity available for a Project Engineer. Open to remote or hybrid (preferred). Someone within EST time zone highly preferred.
Must have a Bachelor's Degree along with prior engineering project management experience with turbomachinery products.
- Establish an understanding of product lines and project schedule
- Function as Lead Project Engineer in technical matters for successful execution of contracts for assigned projects
- Participate in internal project meetings; manage transfer of project technical information from Proposal through Execution.
- Facilitate and manage key customer meetings
- Manage correspondence, documents, and information submitted to the client for approval, record and information only.
- Review, revision, and submittal of internal design specification information
- Review and analysis of customer specifications.
- Follow Project Engineering departmental work standards and procedures to achieve department goals
- Participate in programs to provide input for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Function as a technical resource for other departments
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology or related area
- Advanced degree preferred
- PE-Professional Engineering License
- 4+ years of project engineering experience in turbomachinery field.
- Advanced understanding of industry related standards such as: API 617, API 614, API 612, API 610 etc.
- Understanding of customer processes (FCC, LNG, Ethylene, etc.,)
- Leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills with ability to provide quality customer service and support.
- Familiar with commercial and contractual issues routinely encountered during contract execution.
- Ability to travel internationally (2 to 3 times/year)