Project Management Department Manager
225 West Station Square Drive Suite 220 Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Must have at least 6 years of supervisor experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical field, experience managing over 20 direct reports and solid understanding of the SDLC (software development lifecycle).
- Oversee project management teams; Assure departmental objectives are met on time and within budget
- Direct the hiring, orientation, and training plan for project management team members.
- Train and mentor staff by developing core competencies
- First point of contact with clients
- Ensure proper training is executed and documented
- Conduct reviews of system set-ups and documents to ensure high quality of deliverables in accordance with quality standards and SOPS
- Conduct routine status meetings
- Collect, monitor, and analyze defined staff metrics
- Bachelor Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- 6+ years of project management experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare field
- 6+ years of Management/Supervisory experience preferred
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical drug development process
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
Project Management Department Manager - IT Manager - 17398