Project Manager - Part-Time
125 Enterprise Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15275
Pay Rate: 18-22/hr
The ideal candidate will have a background in healthcare and/or education and instructional design.
Hours would be Tuesday through Thursday, 20 hours per week on site.
In this consultant role, you will be working on a continuing education grant project.
- Gather requirements for building a curriculum for an immunology program
- Build course slide deck
- Schedule location for instructions and instructor for courses
- Work in collaboration across departments
- 3-5 years experience as an Instructional Designer or coordinator or project manager of learning and development programs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Background in education or nursing is preferred.
- PMP certification is a plus