Project Manager - Security Systems
1000 Eaton Boulevard Beachwood, OH 44122
Opening with our manufacturing client for a Project Manager with a focus on enterprise-wide physical security systems and planning.
In this role, you will plan, direct, design, develop, and support project efforts to identify, assess and implement physical security systems for global manufacturing locations that require an installation of new security systems in their facility or an upgrade to an existing system.
- Manages individual site projects utilizing IT ProLaunch (Phased Gate project management) methodology from inception to installation
- Executes ITSM processes (Change Management, Request Fulfillment, Incident Management, and Problem Management) related to physical security systems
- Participates in evaluation of new tools /modules (technologies) and benchmarking efforts
- Collaborates with business unit leaders, Sector area managers, Supply Chain Management resources, EHS department resources, and other security resources
- BS/BA Computer Science or related area
- 1 to 3 years Project Management experience
- Experience with a project management tools (Microsoft Project preferred)
- Prior experience with physical security systems.
- Working knowledge of components of access control and video surveillance hardware including door controls, card readers, access badges, CCTV cameras, etc.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN concepts
- Ability to build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships.
Project Manager - Enterprise Security Systems - 19150