1 Boston Place Boston, MA 02108
Opening with our financial client for a Project Manager .
In this role, you will lead and manage various key programs, projects, and initiatives for a new financial product launch.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager will include:
- Plan, organize, and implement project activities throughout its lifecycle;
- Provide direction, control and management of projects, including monitoring the critical path, implementation of appropriate corrective actions and proper escalation
- Manage project-related vendors and contractors to ensure effective and cost-efficient utilization;
- Work with the business leadership team to identify, prioritize and plan the implementation of key strategic projects critical for the success and growth of the businesses;
- Actively facilitate senior management discussions on project progress including project timing, budget tracking, issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key personnel in each functional area;
- Partner with business team members in the research and resolution of system and process problems.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- PMP Certification preferred
- 3 to 5+ years project management experience within financial services
- Experience managing projects within asset manaement, custody banking, etc. preferred
- Experience in Fianncial Asset Management Operations or ETF experience would be a plus
- Experience delivering on projects
- Computer skills (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated strong collaborative partnership skills with internal and external teams;
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Project Manager - 19013